The Timer-Automatic controls a single pump or valve with up to eight programmable watering times per day. At each watering time, you specify the volume of fluid required. Free yourself from the worry that comes with conventional timer-based systems, and know you get the proper volume of water every time your pump starts.
Each Timer-Automatic controls a single pump or valve, allowing it to be easily added to any grow facility with minimal infrastructure changes.
- Battery backed 24-hour clock
- Program up to 8 watering times, each with a volume from 0.1 to 99.9 volume units
- User specified volume units allows precision dosing in liters, buckets, gallons, or other arbitrary units
- Flow rate from 1 to 16 gallons per minute (gpm)
- Directly controls common pumps up to 1/3 horsepower
- Control larger pumps with optional accessories
- Control valves for pressurized or city-water based systems
- Flow sensor equipped with 5 foot cord to the control unit and standard 3/4″ NPT male pipe fittings.
- AC Power cord 5 feet long
- Small size and light weight: Less than 1.5 pounds, 3″ x 5″ x 1.5″ deep.
- 2 Line LCD Display with simple four-button keypad for configuration
- Built in dose button for manual pump operation or bucket filling
Each FlowDoser Timer-Automatic™ includes the FlowDoser control unit with a 5′ power cord, and a flow sensor with 3/4″ NPT male threads with 5′ cord.